This year, mobile tech and wireless innovation stole the spotlight. Take a look back at some of the most remarkable moments in Mobile Future’s 2012 Mobile Year in Review video.
– More than half of Americans now own smartphones.
– At 31 million tweets, the American election was the most Tweeted event in history.
– This Thanksgiving, Instagramers shared a record 10 million photos.
– Apple sold more mobile devices this year than they’ve sold computers ever.
– Mobile data usage doubled in 2012 and over 50% of all mobile data is video.
– The U.S. leads the world in next-generation mobile.
– NASA’s Mars Rover checked-in on Foursquare from Mars.
For resources: mftr.org/2012myir